1. My children travel to school in a tuk tuk everyday.
2. My whole family study and work at the same school, HOPE Internationl school.
3. Three of my children think that sour mango is a delicious snack
4. Church is conducted in two different languges every week.
5. I have a wonderful lady who comes to cook and clean for me everyday and I know
that I am helping her family because I employ her with a fair wage.
6. I shop in a little shop called 1&1and a local market not a giant Tesco’s
7. I alway use cash never a credit card… in fact what are pin numbers?
8. Packed lunch for school could be cold fried rice in a round tiered lunch container with a handle and spoon/chopstick holder .
9. The price of a 3D Cinema ticket is a whopping $5 (about £3.20) This is what some people in Cambodia would get for their days wage.
10. In the morning I can sit on my veranda and hear the birds sing (and see them too) and see the most amazing sunrise. I know then how blessed I am to be living in Cambodia.